- TSE. Invited for peer-reviews. Transactions on Software Engineering
- EMSE. Invited for peer-reviews. Empirical Software Engineering
- JSEP. Invited for peer-reviews. Software: Evolution and Process
- SPE. Invited for peer-reviewing. Software: Practice and Experience
- JSS. Invited for peer-reviews. Journal of Systems and Software
- JCIS. Invited for peer-reviews. Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems
- SQJ. Invited for peer-reviews. Software Quality Journal
- MSR2021. Program Committee MSR Technical Papers
- ESEC/FSE 2020. Program committee ESEC/FSE tool demo
- ESEC/FSE 2021. Program committee ESEC/FSE tool demo
- SCAM 2021. Program committee New Ideas and Emerging Results
- 2017-SA Software Analytics at the Delft University of Technology
- 2019-SD Software Dependability at the University of Salerno, Italy
- Introduction to Program Nao Robots for Robocup Competition at ETH Zurich
- ACM International Travel funds for the Student Research Competition co-located with ICSE 2018 in Gothenburg.
- Erasmus Placement (2013) from the University of Sannio.
- National industry visiting funds (2011) for the Bachelor program.
- MyAlloc is an optimized and portable heap memory allocator designed to fit devices with a small memory footprint.
- RingBuffer is an open-source, versatile, and optimized version of a ring buffer memory. It has been implemented in C to fit limited resource microcontrollers such as Microchip Inc. MCUs. This implementation allows both ring and linear access enabling standard functions to access the ring space. In addition, it is compatible with one-shot and cycling DMA modules.
- Summer 2016 IMDEA Software Institute in Madrid, Spain
- October 2018 – March 2019 Software Improvement Group in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Winter 2011 Acme Systems in Rome, Italy (a Microchip Technology partner).